All products need packaging and labels. The package contains the product and the label markets the product; the combinations of both are needed to sell your goods to customers. The jackpot is hit when you can combine both into one which is what you get with flexible packaging. There are numerous benefits to combining packaging and labeling into one as is done with flexible packaging. Below you will find a variety of reasons to look into flexible packaging when introducing or reinventing your company’s products.
- Customization: Flexible packaging is simple to customize depending on your needs or desires. You can design the package to fit your product. They can be customized to meet the needs of liquids, powders, solids and more.
- Durability: The longevity of your product depends in part on how durable the package is. You want your product to be airtight to seal in the freshness. Flexible packages are created using aluminum, high grade plastic or a combination of the two. The sealing element of each product is durable as well from zip seals to screw top spouts.
- Creativity: One of the biggest benefits of flexible packages is the ability to be creative with your products labeling. You want to stand out. Your pouch allows for designs on both the front and back of the products package. Creativity in flexible packaging allows you to design the front for grabbing attention and the back for all the required product information that is required. This is especially beneficial on cleaners and products with special FDA label requirements.
- Special Features: Flexible packages are reusable because of their special features. They are equipped with zipper seals or screw top spouts that allow for the package to seal tightly and many to be reused.
- Printed Labeling: Printed packages are super important and can be adjourned with any logo, colors and designs. The printed package label is specifically designed to be engaging and attractive to your target market.
- Size and Shape: With flexible packaging you can vary the size of the package to fit products on smaller and larger scales. This element of flexible packaging is important as it works irrespective of the size.
- Production: The production of flexible packages is perhaps one of its best qualities. The production of the packaging doesn’t require an abundance of storage space like harder plastic and tin packages. Flexible packaging, like cardboard lays flat.
- Transportation: The benefit of flexible packaging over materials such as cardboard is the easy of transportation. Consider how many more pouches of something can be packed into a shipping container over something like tin cans.
The benefits are numerous in choosing flexible packaging over more traditional packaging options. With the increases in technology, flexible packaging will soon take over as a traditional method of packaging for a variety of products and industries.
At Anchor Printing, we take pride in offering our clients cut & stack labeling, pressure sensitive labels, roll-fed labeling, shrink sleeves as well as flexible packaging options. Contact us today at http://anchorprinting.com for all of your product label design, printing and packaging needs.